Hipster rules

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Andrew Muller, pretty much my biggest influence for playing guitar.

Greetings fellow hipsters, today i shall talk about why i play the guitar.
It was four or five summers ago, and i was going to my summer camp in Canada, never before really having met a guitarist, and i walk into my cabin to find it decorated with led zeppelin, David Bowie, and pink Floyd posters. One of my councilors is singing, sitting on his bed with a guitar. His style of playing, the fact that he could play, and his disregard of his taste in music influenced me greatly in years to come.  his last summer as a councilor, bought a guitar when i got home.
          He has yet to put out an album, however he has some music n YouTube. I encourage you to watch and like his videos, because he deserves more recognition. The video to the right is his original song, "Look away, its censored." Be sure to share and watch his videos.
          Salutations
             Pablo y Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment