Hipster rules

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hats.

        Hats: Noun, something that most hipsters have, but none can agree on which is most hipster.



     Greetings all, before I begin today, i'd like to make a few shout outs. First to all my viewers especially the ones from out of the country, second to Motown guitars. When I moved to Detroit, I was quite worried about where I would by guitars. There was a sketchy looking store near my house in new York where all the hipsters would go and buy music gear. This place was called the sound source. If you're from upstate new York, I strongly recommend it. Though sometimes lacking in variety of instruments, the sound source shop worker dudes were some of the more hipster people I've met. We knew each other by name and they sold things inexpensively. Today, while buying a new set of guitar strings, I came across a store with two huge les pauls on the facade, angling towards the ground opening for the doorway of the store.
    The place was huge, and there were many guitars and pedals and amps and accessories sold inexpensive.




Hats.





Hipster hats According to some






Hipster hat according to others
\
       What is a hipster hat. What is it's purpose? I'm actually drawn ablank hear because I wear my fedoras every day and people always ask if its a hipster hat, but I get the same affect if I wear a beanie. Why do hipsters need a hat style.
      Giving a group of people a particular attribute may make them appear unified, however hipsters are more versatile than non hipsters as there is so much more stuff that is not popular than stuff that is. So a hipster doesn't need to wear only one type of hat. This is how fashion works in the hipster world.


Sal

u
t
a
t
I
o
n
s



Nate y Pablo



No comments:

Post a Comment