Hipster rules

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It has been reborn, true we have not been able to access our blog for quite some time, however, dear readers, your wait shall no go forgotten.

Whatever...  Lately, as a hipster, I've been undergoing very much ridicule. The truth is that us hipsters are hated as much by citizens as Monty Python hates punchlines in their skits. Just the past weekend, it was home coming at my high school. Each grade had a theme to live up to. Freshman: hip hop, sophomores: rock, juniors: country, and seniors: techno. WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE A GRADE WITH PROGRESSIVE DRONE JAZZ METAL, WHY!!!!!!!!!!. I HAD TO SUPPORT RAP MUSIC FOR A WHOLE DAY. Don't tell me i need to take a chill pill, last time somebody gave me that retort, i took too many  and got stoned........



Just kidding.

Any way, i wasn't at homecoming for the football game or dance, i had the most useful excuse to miss the tedious affair. My grand mother was turning 70. I  brought my guitar up, the mere thought of letting baggage handlers handle my guitar was simply gut wrenching, so i brought it on the plane.


This song gives me bad dreams. I fly delta. Though a true hipster would make his own plane, i lack both the knowledge and capital to do so. However, i did not have an unpleasant plane ride. I spent the flight listening to experimental music by yes and reading a song of ice and fire. For those who do not know what that is, its the book nobody reads which has a TV show on HBO everybody watches. Guess what. Joe Bonamassa is coming out with four dvd concerts, i think ill get them for my mothers birthday and keep them for myself when she never watches them. I tried to get my grandmother a poster of the original yesterday and today Beatles record sleeve, however since it was banned in the us, England, France, most of Europe and other places, i couldn't.

Nate and Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment